Rheumatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Less than helpful  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2013

Very reluctant to help with secondary conditions resulting from primary disease. Pain, infection etc. She would rather dodge the resposability for care than go the extra distance for her patients.

|  Don't bother me with that.  |  show details
by Disappointed on Jul 11th, 2013

Dr Ringwald is about Dr Ringwald. Do not expect to approach her with secondary problems or issues resulting or stemming from your condition or treatment. I believe she feels that her job is to treat your disease not you. I have found she would rather push any time consuming issues to the General Practitioner or anyone else she can think of to avoid dealing with her patients secondary medical issues wether they are related to your condition or not. That said, i feel she is a competent Rheumatolgist, but leaves much to be desired as a Doctor.

|  show details
Feb 24th, 2013

Dr Ringwold is the BEST, most caring, compassionate Dr ever !!! God bless Dr Ringwold!! PS She has the "mind of Christ" :)

|  Amazing Physician  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2012

As someone in the medical field, I see good and bad doctors. Dr Ringwald, although hard to get an appointment, has a brilliant bedside manner. She truly cares about her patients, takes the time to listen to any/all of your concerns and makes sure that you leave with your questions answered or a plan of action. It would not be enough if she just had a great bedside manner. This gal knows her stuff and is on top of her game. Knowledge Integrity Caring Beside Manner= Amazing physician. I could not recommend her highly enough. She has a code of ethics that we hope we find in a physician, but rarely do.

|  show details
Jan 19th, 2010

I had a horrible experience with a previous rheumatologist and was very scared to go to my first appointment with Dr. Ringwald. needless to say, she was absolutely wonderful to work with and when I left after that first appointment i felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders and we would find out what was going on with me. I did in fact receive a diagnosis, and while what I am facing is very scary I am grateful that she took the time to listen to me, do research for me, and make sure I understood what I need to do for myself. I would highly recommend Dr. Ringwald to anyone who is needing to see a rheumatologist.

|  My Favorite Doctor  |  show details
by Cathy Sauers on Oct 23rd, 2009

Dr Ringwald is my favorite doctor because--- she cares,listens,reasures you on your bad days,allows you all the time you need--,never rushing you out the door,she has a good kind heart and answers any concerns you may have.She is my light in the dark days of RA!

|  WHAT AN INCREDIBLY BRIGHT AND CARING DOCTOR!  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2009

I have been a patient with Dr. Ringwald for close to two years. She has listened to my complaints, focused on my symptoms and was unwilling to quit until she found a diagnosis for my elusive disorder. She makes eye contact, talks on a level that NON-MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS can understand, and is NEVER condescending. I have NEVER been uncomfortable or felt rushed through an appointment.

|  doc ringwald  |  show details
by Michael Cripe on May 4th, 2009

she's very understanding and empathetic.