Dr. Karen Ringwald MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2016
The Best!!!
Dr. Ringwald is the best doctor I've even known in any field of medicine.. She listens, truly cares, is extremely competent and thorough, and has an incredible bedside manner. Dr. Ringwald makes one feel like he/she is an "especially important" patient, and she is willing to go the distance for them, whether it be researching on their behalf, or finding help resolving medical issues which fall outside of her specialties. I feel truly blessed to know her and call her my doctor. (:

May 14th, 2015
Retired teacher
Dr. Ringwald is one of the kindest, most professional, and talented doctors I have ever known. She made me feel so comfortable and reassured from the very beginning that she wanted what was best for me. Perfect rating in every single area!!

April 8th, 2015
Dr. Rindwald was fantastic! She is hard to get into, but very much worth the wait. She was more than willing to deal with secondary issues and very thorough with her exam. She has a great bedside manner and is really willing to listen & understand the issues you are having. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing to see a rheumatologist.

March 20th, 2015
Great Dr.
Nothing negative to say about this Dr. She is awesome. She actually listens and is very thorough! Did have to wait a few months for the first appointment but she is well worth waiting for!!!!!!

July 20th, 2013
Less than helpful
Very reluctant to help with secondary conditions resulting from primary disease. Pain, infection etc. She would rather dodge the resposability for care than go the extra distance for her patients.

July 11th, 2013
Don't bother me with that.
Dr Ringwald is about Dr Ringwald. Do not expect to approach her with secondary problems or issues resulting or stemming from your condition or treatment. I believe she feels that her job is to treat your disease not you. I have found she would rather push any time consuming issues to the General Practitioner or anyone else she can think of to avoid dealing with her patients secondary medical issues wether they are related to your condition or not. That said, i feel she is a competent Rheumatolgist, but leaves much to be desired as a Doctor.

February 24th, 2013
Dr Ringwold is the BEST, most caring, compassionate Dr ever !!! God bless Dr Ringwold!! PS She has the "mind of Christ" :)

September 16th, 2012
Amazing Physician
As someone in the medical field, I see good and bad doctors. Dr Ringwald, although hard to get an appointment, has a brilliant bedside manner. She truly cares about her patients, takes the time to listen to any/all of your concerns and makes sure that you leave with your questions answered or a plan of action. It would not be enough if she just had a great bedside manner. This gal knows her stuff and is on top of her game. Knowledge+Integrity+Caring Beside Manner= Amazing physician. I could not recommend her highly enough. She has a code of ethics that we hope we find in a physician, but rarely do.

January 19th, 2010
I had a horrible experience with a previous rheumatologist and was very scared to go to my first appointment with Dr. Ringwald. needless to say, she was absolutely wonderful to work with and when I left after that first appointment i felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders and we would find out what was going on with me. I did in fact receive a diagnosis, and while what I am facing is very scary I am grateful that she took the time to listen to me, do research for me, and make sure I understood what I need to do for myself. I would highly recommend Dr. Ringwald to anyone who is needing to see a rheumatologist.

October 23rd, 2009
My Favorite Doctor
Dr Ringwald is my favorite doctor because--- she cares,listens,reasures you on your bad days,allows you all the time you need--,never rushing you out the door,she has a good kind heart and answers any concerns you may have.She is my light in the dark days of RA!

July 21st, 2009
WHAT AN INCREDIBLY BRIGHT AND CARING DOCTOR!
I have been a patient with Dr. Ringwald for close to two years. She has listened to my complaints, focused on my symptoms and was unwilling to quit until she found a diagnosis for my elusive disorder. She makes eye contact, talks on a level that NON-MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS can understand, and is NEVER condescending. I have NEVER been uncomfortable or felt rushed through an appointment.

May 4th, 2009
doc ringwald
she's very understanding and empathetic.