A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Rizzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Rizzo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rizzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen A Rizzo MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. Karen Rizzo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Rizzo practices Otolaryngology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Otolaryngologists.