A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. KAREN ROBERTS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. KAREN ROBERTS is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. KAREN ROBERTS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. ROBERTS graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. ROBERTS has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ROBERTS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. KAREN L. ROBERTS practice?
Dr. KAREN ROBERTS practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA and Intercourse, PA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.