A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Robertson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Robertson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans