A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Robertson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Robertson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Toskos Robertson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen T. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Karen Robertson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Robertson practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.