Dr. Karen Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Robinson?

June 13th, 2016

She rarely reviewed my chart ahead of time. I often had to remind her of my conditions. She couldn't answer questions. Her nursing staff seemed to help me more than she did. Fortunately, her schedule has very limited availability and I've switched to another provider. I would have little confidence in her ability during a high risk delivery.

April 20th, 2016

After having a horrible appointment with a different MD, I was so happy I found Dr. Robinson for a second opinion. She was kind, compassionate, knowledgeable. She presented me with all available options. I opted for surgery, which she performed.

February 21st, 2014

No longer a patient

Dr. Robinson is soft spoken which is something I can handle. But I have her 3 visits and the benefit of the doubt but I feel she doesn't listen to me and outside of the visit will not do anything. #1. She does not do vbacs, every other doctor in the clinic does and will treat you differently if you do. #2. Heaven forbid you need a note for work for light duty or any other prayer work. You'll wait 3 weeks then het nurse will end up filling it out for her. #3 If you have any concerns she'll end up never checking into them. After 3 appointments she still hasn't checked any of my charts to see how my previous c-section went. (I actually went to this clinic with my last birth but my doctor no longer works there.) I'll be switching to one of the other doctors in the clinic.

February 11th, 2014

Grateful patient

I was impressed with Dr. Robinson's professionalism and compassion with my first visit with her, she sat down at the end of the initial evaluation and asked, "what else do you what to talk about?" What!?! I've been an ICU RN for 10 years, therefore, i quite accustomed to all ranges of bedside manners, hers had me by a surprise. Although, it was an early miscarriage, Dr. Robinson never brushed off my experience, instead she walked me with me through my journey. With this present complicated pregnancy Dr.Robinson remains dedicated and available to all my events. She goes out of her way to call and visit me for updates. I feel quite blessed to have her my OB. My first OB had me slightly traumatized even though it was a healthy pregnancy. She's an outstanding OB/GYN physician in my book.

January 27th, 2014

Happy patient :)

I am SHOKED to see all the negative reviews... I saw Dr.Robinson for my last pregnancy and have been recommending her to all my friends and family! She is very friendly and soft-spoken. She always spend time to talk with me and not just about my pregnancy, she asked about my other children and life outside of just seeing her. My health and the health of my baby was her first priority. When my blood pressure jumped up, she monitored me in office and when it didn't change she sent me right over to get monitored at the hospital. My only regret is that I went into labor when she was not on call so she did not deliver my son but was there first thing in the morning before her shift even started to check on us :) Dr.Robinson is amazing and I am scheduling to see her next week for my current pregnancy!

January 1st, 2014

Poor response to patient needs, patient had to call numerous times to get md to respond. No treatment plan after multiple testing and visits.

June 10th, 2013

Save yourself

Dr. Robinson is nice. However, she doesn't seem to actually care about her patients. Every time I go in to see her I have questions, and they never get answered. She answers questions in circles and doesn't suggest anything. She is so quiet and doesn't even ask any questions really. She doesn't even read the chart! I guess I am just a number, and not a person. Which is very disapointing.

May 9th, 2013

Worst ever

She is always late, always. Then spends a few mins with. When she does finally come in she is very nice. But if you have to have a test done. Likeme every test she could think of. Don't plan on finding out your results easy. you can call and call. They will say she will call you back never happens. Shes says with in two weeks you will get results in mail .Nope. this is not a one time thing. I have fallen for it more than once. still have no idea. whats going on with me. why I have pain. and she won't call me back. She put my appt back a week for her vaction. but I still o nothing of my results. I have never had a doctor for any reason treat me like I matter less. Don't let her in office face to face fool you I have . SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS!!!!

August 17th, 2010

HAS A MORON FOR THE INSURANCE CLAIM DEPT. NAMED KIM

RUN THE OTHER WAY AND START LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROVIDER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP NOT HAVING AN OBGYN @ YOUR 8 MONTH PREGNANCY. WAS TOLD BY THEIR MORONIC INSURANCE PROCESSING/CLM PERSON(KIM) A DAY BEFORE MY 8-MONTH CHECK-UP THAT I COULD'NT BE SEEN BY THEIR OFFICE ANYMORE SINCE THE NUMBER OF INITIAL VISITS ALLOWED BY THE INSURANCE WAS ALREADY OVER. JUST LIKE THAT!! INSTEAD OF PROCESSING HER PAPERWORK TO REFLECT THAT I'M PREGNANT THEREFORE ALLOWING ME FOR MORE VISITS, SHE WANTED ME TO SCHEDULE AN APPT WITH MY PCM TO ASK FOR ANOTHER OBGYN VISITS WITH THEIR OFFICE. I DID AS I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE BUT ASKED MY PCM FOR A DIFFERENT DR. INSTEAD. MY PCM BY THE WAY LAUGHED AT HOW RIDICULOUS IT WAS & HAVEN'T HEARD OF SUCH INEFFFICIENT OBGYN OFFICE. ALL THAT WAS NEEDED TO BE DONE WAS TO FAX MY INSURANCE THE CORRECT PAPER REFLECTING THAT I WAS PREGNANT AND WAS SEEING THEM THAT SHOULD HAD BEEN DONE AFTER THE 3RD VISIT. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I WAS STILL LUCKY ENOUGH THAT A SYMPATHETIC DR. ACCEPTED ME THAT LATE IN THE GAME & THAT I HADN'T GIVEN BIRTH EARLY SINCE I WAS UNDER CONSTANT STRESS DEALING WITH THEIR OFFICE,ESP. WITH THIS VERY RUDE KIM WHO KEPT HANGING UP THE PHONE WHENEVER ASKED, ARGUED WITH PATIENTS & CALLED ME BY JUST MY FIRST NAME IN RUDELY EXPLAINING HERSELF TO ME AS IF I WAS A LITTLE GIRL. ANOTHER PATIENT I KNEW WAS LED OUT OF THE ROOM AFTER WAITING FOR OVER AN HOUR, NOT SEEN BY THE DR, BECAUSE

April 8th, 2010

Very professional

She seemed very sincere in her questioning. I loved her professionalism and her concern for my health. She gave some good advice on good heath tips. I'm over 40 and going through menopause, she help ease my concerns and treated with me great care.

September 24th, 2009

She's pretty good at delivering babies...but I did not feel she cared about me personally. Her office staff was pretty nice though

June 8th, 2017