A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Rodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Rodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Rodman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Rodman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Denise Rodman MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Rodman practice?
- Dr. Karen Rodman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Rodman practices Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.