A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Romero is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Romero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Romero MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Romero practice?
- Dr. Karen Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Romero practices Family Medicine near Livingston, CA.
See Livingston Primary Care Doctors.