A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Romero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced-Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Romero practice?
Dr. Karen Romero practices Family Medicine near Livingston, CA.
See Livingston Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Romero, Dr. Trina Romero, Dr. Reina Romero, Dr. Rayna Romero