A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Romero is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Romero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Romero MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Romero practice?
- Dr. Karen Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Romero practices Family Medicine near Livingston, CA.
See Livingston Primary Care Doctors.