A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Roperti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Roperti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Roperti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roperti graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Roperti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Roperti MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Roperti practice?
- Dr. Karen Roperti has 16 office locations.
Dr. Karen Roperti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.