A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Of Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Michelle Ross MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Ross practice?
- Dr. Karen Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Ross practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Geriatric Doctors.