Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Ross
Dr. Karen Ross, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Oklahoma City, OK (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Ross is affiliated with OU Medical Center, The University Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Ross has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Karen Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Mazen Abu-Fadel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi16
Dr. Arafat Tfayli
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi18
Dr. Jean Keddissi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi20