A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Roush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Roush, MD is board certified in Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roush graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Roush has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sue Roush MD is a female Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Roush practice?
- Dr. Karen Roush has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Roush practices Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.