A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Rudolph is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Rudolph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rudolph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen J Rudolph MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Rudolph practice?
- Dr. Karen Rudolph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Rudolph practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Internists and Martinsburg Geriatric Doctors.