A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Black is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Black, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Black has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Seitzer Black MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Black practice?
- Dr. Karen Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Black practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists.