A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Black, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans