A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Brown, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Susan Brown MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Brown practice?
- Dr. Karen Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Brown practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Addiction Specialists.