A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Brown, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Susan Brown MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Brown practice?
- Dr. Karen Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Brown practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Addiction Specialists.