A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Carlson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Carlson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sue Carlson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Karen Carlson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Carlson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.