A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Walker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Caddo Medical Center
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Strait Walker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Walker practice?
- Dr. Karen Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Walker practices Family Medicine near Vivian, LA.
See Vivian Primary Care Doctors.