A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Saal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Saal practice?
Dr. Karen Saal practices Internal Medicine near Williams, AZ.
See Williams Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Saal, Dr. Reina Saal, Dr. Tina Saal, Dr. Trina Saal