A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Saroki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Saroki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Saroki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saroki graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saroki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Saroki MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Saroki practice?
- Dr. Karen Saroki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Saroki practices Family Medicine near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Escondido Family Physicians.