Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Associates & Internal Medicine
825 Washington St
Ste 340
Norwood, MA 02062
781-762-5586
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Highly recommend Dr. Scanlan  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Scanlan's for over 5 years now. Previously I had another female doctor in the same practice that treated me like every symptom/concern I had was always something emotional or in my head. Dr. Scanlan has NEVER treated me like this. She listens to everything I say and asks thorough questions. She has never rushed me and seems genuinely concerned for me when I have had problems. She may not have the most bubbly personality, but that is not what I value for my physician. Give me intelligence and thoroughness any day. I highly recommend Dr. Scanlan, and her secretary Elaine is also very thorough, caring and will get back to you as promised.

Oct 30th, 2012

Just make sure if you are having CT Scan or other xrays thru this office that you keep calling till appointment set. Double check time and date. Offic personnnel can be lax on this..

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr. Scanlan has been my Primary Care Physician for many years. Two years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I then learned that Dr. Scanlan is a medical oncologist. She was knowledgeable, caring, available for any questions I had and a great resource for comfort and information. My oncologist for treatment was in Boston and she was included every step of the way. I would have had her as my oncologist but my health plan doesn't allow for her to be my Primary Care Physician as well as my oncologist. I am very grateful to have her as my doctor.

|  no prefer  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2011

I hope I am not see her any more. Very rush, no more than 3 minites. Even it is an anual check out. no word, need a new doctor asap. If I could, I will give '0' star.

by sheehanco on Jan 4th, 2009 on yahoo.com

She's been my Doc for 12 years. She's smart and savvy. She's not my best friend: she's my best advocate. As a male working with a female I have a found the dynamics to be very interesting. Pleasanly so. Now I'm looking for a female attorney.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jun 30th, 2008

I cannot recommend this doctor. I have been a patient of hers for three years and am currently looking for a new doctor. She rushes through your visit, and leaves me feeling as though she makes rash determinations of your problem. I feel as though questions are a bother and that I am rushed out the door as soon as I have entered. Its just pills and bills!

Feb 7th, 2007 on yahoo.com

cold fish: If you want a doctor with the bedside manner of a cold fish then she's your doc! I think she hates being a doctor.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com