A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Scavetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Scavetta is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scavetta
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scavetta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Scavetta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scavetta graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Scavetta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Scavetta MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen Scavetta practice?
- Dr. Karen Scavetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Scavetta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.