A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Scavetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Scavetta is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Scavetta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scavetta graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Scavetta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Scavetta MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen Scavetta practice?
- Dr. Karen Scavetta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Scavetta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.