Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

2.5

Dismissive and arrogant show details Dismissive and arrogant
Mar 7th, 2015

I absolutely do not recommend this doctor. Read the other reviews-- I had the same type of experience with her. She doesn't listen to your concerns as a patient and is very dismissive. Does whatever she thinks is right and is rude. Will never be going back. Why a doctor would completely disregard their patient's level of discomfort is mindboggling. Do yourself a favor and don't book an appointment with her. Dr Schick and her office are nothing but a joke to the field of woman's care.

Jun 9th, 2013

did not listen. was only interested in what she wanted to do.

A keeper show details A keeper
May 14th, 2012

Dr. Schick is a great match for me.

Wouldn't let her deliver a pizza!!! show details Wouldn't let her deliver a pizza!!!
Aug 10th, 2010

Absolutely HORRIBLE. I switched doctors after meeting with her for the first time. She was very combative in her reponse to our questions/concerns. The nurse who took my vitals was very snotty and Dr Schick eluded to the fact that they were already "discussing" me in the hallway. After not being able to detect a heartbeat using the doppler- Dr. Schick seemed completely annoyed that she had to give me an ultrasound rather than trying to be compassionate about my obvious nervousness. She told me "I was what was wrong with the healthcare system" when referring to the fact that previous OBGYN (in another state) had given me a about 5 ultrasounds throughout my pregnancy. I cannot thouroughly express my distaste for this practice...

She used to care, not in previous years though show details She used to care, not in previous years though
Aug 12th, 2009

Went through a pregnancy with her. She was always dying to get out of the exam room and didn't take my questions and concerns seriously enough to my satisfaction (it was my first pregnancy so I had a a lot of questions). I don't feel that she respected my wishes for the birth and so I had a bad experience.