Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Schleehauf
Dr. Karen Schleehauf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aberdeen, SD, with other offices in Hibbing, MN and Deadwood, SD (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schleehauf is affiliated with Fairview Range Medical Center, Horton Hospital and Jersey Shore Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Schleehauf has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Schleehauf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aberdeen, SD.
Dr. Manisha Balhara
Aberdeen, SD 0 mi17
Dr. Steven Correa
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Aberdeen, SD 0 mi39
Dr. Samuel Nyamu
Aberdeen, SD 0 mi