A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Schleehauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Schleehauf, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schleehauf graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schleehauf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Regional Medical Center
- Bedford County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Schleehauf MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Schleehauf practice?
- Dr. Karen Schleehauf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Schleehauf practices Surgery near Deadwood, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, WY.
See Deadwood Surgeons.