Learn more about Dr. Karen Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Schultz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Schultz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Schultz practice?
Dr. Karen Schultz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pulmonologists, and Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners.