A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Schultz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Schultz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Schultz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Denise Schultz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Karen Schultz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Schultz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.