Pediatrician, Pulmonologist (lungs), Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Jul 27th, 2015

Dr. Schultz was accurate and nice. The staff person was extremely rude and it took an hour to be seen.

Doctor and office are very clueless show details Doctor and office are very clueless
Mar 20th, 2015

My daughter yes was born premature at 26.2 weeks was released in August 2014. She is doing perfectly and I was recommended to keep the same pulmonary Dr. to administer Synagis shots starting November-March. Well everytime I went to the Dr.'s office she will never see my baby. If a ask to see the Dr. They would jump on me to Why???? I was only seen by a CNA or a RN. Every Time I went, my baby would be administered more Synagis which it went from 2 to 3 shots because it goes by weight. So, March came around I decided to opt the shot cause I missed the appointment and it was going to be the last one. I hate watching her in pain and they were going to up the amount of shots. Well, I that was HUGE MISTAKE because their office without any warning called CSP on me for neglecting my child. CPS told me they received an anonymous call that I didn't want my child to get the Synargis shot. They literally made me take my child to go get the shot or CPS was going to take legal action against me!!!! It was so embarrassing!!! I have older children in 3rd and 4th grade that were taken out class to get pictures taken and interviewed by CPS to ask them if I'm a good parent or not!!!! When I called the Dr.s office to ask why they called they said that they didn't know who called!!! So if I were you I would RUN!!!

Doctor does not care show details Doctor does not care
Jun 25th, 2011

Karen D Schultz, MD Our daughter was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. Dr Schultz did not return any calls to the attending doctors during our stay nor did she return any of our calls after discharge.