Learn more about Dr. Karen Schupak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Schupak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schupak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schupak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Schupak, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schupak graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schupak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen D Schupak MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Schupak practice?
- Dr. Karen Schupak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Schupak practices Radiation Oncology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Basking Ridge Oncologists.