Learn more about Dr. Karen Schupak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Schupak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Schupak, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schupak graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schupak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schupak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Schupak practice?
Dr. Karen Schupak practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radium Therapy, Medical Oncology, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Basking Ridge, NJ and New York, NY.
See Commack Radiologists, Commack Radiation Oncologists, Commack Oncologists, and Commack Pediatricians.