Karen Schupak Is this you?

Have you seen Karen Schupak?

February 3rd, 2016

I was blessed the day in 1992 when Dr. Schupak was assigned to me for my radiation therapy. From that day on until the present, she has always been the one person I can always depend upon for honesty, thoroughness, promptness and a relationship that has lasted all these years. She is kind in her manner and there has never been a time when I have left her office that I have not felt relief at some "worry" I had when I arrived. She is a gem - the best!!!

September 25th, 2015

She's a Gem

Dr. Schupak is one of many doctors who treated my Mother, but even in my Mother's last days she could distinctly remember Dr. Schupak's friendly and expert care. Dr. Schupak and her staff go above and beyond in their engagement and professional care. She's a gem.

April 8th, 2013

Dr. Schupak is the BEST!

Dr. Schupak saved my mother's life. My mother is 78 years old and had skin cancer for more than 10 years. She was going to Accredited Dermatology for years. I was recommended by one of my friends to Sloan-Kettering, and fortunately, my mom's doctor was Dr. Schupak. She is very knowledgeable and cares a lot about her patients. She is also very approachable, nice and professional, but still very personal in dealing with us. Also, the staff is wonderful. No question or problem you may have is too small for any her and any the staff members. My mother loves her and appreciates everything she did for her. She is truly amazing. Her compassion is evident in her work and she is always so kind and thorough! She is the best doctor ever!

January 25th, 2013

Not a nice person, perhaps a good doctor

Not a very personable person to deal with, making the ordeal much more difficult

September 22nd, 2014