Radiologist, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Radiation Oncology

Dr. Schupak is the BEST! show details Dr. Schupak is the BEST!
Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. Schupak saved my mother's life. My mother is 78 years old and had skin cancer for more than 10 years. She was going to Accredited Dermatology for years. I was recommended by one of my friends to Sloan-Kettering, and fortunately, my mom's doctor was Dr. Schupak. She is very knowledgeable and cares a lot about her patients. She is also very approachable, nice and professional, but still very personal in dealing with us. Also, the staff is wonderful. No question or problem you may have is too small for any her and any the staff members. My mother loves her and appreciates everything she did for her. She is truly amazing. Her compassion is evident in her work and she is always so kind and thorough! She is the best doctor ever!

Dr. Karen Schupak is simply the best doctor!!! I highly recommend her to everyone! show details Dr. Karen Schupak is simply the best doctor!!! I highly recommend her to everyone!
by K.D. on Feb 7th, 2013

It was a pleasant surprise to receive care from such caring, compassionate and friendly people. Dr. Schupak and her staff are all wonderful and professional. I am thankful to her and her wonderful stuff for their kindness and care. This facility is warm, inviting, comfortable and relaxing. I did not mind having to travel for 40minutes every day to go there. I completed my treatment on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 and although it has been only a few days since I have completed treatment, I feel like it has worked as I am feeling better. I would wholeheartedly recommend the Sloan Kettering especially Dr. Schupak and her staff and treatment modalities to friends, family and anyone who is seeking the absolute best of treatment and care.

Not a nice person, perhaps a good doctor show details Not a nice person, perhaps a good doctor
by Smith on Jan 25th, 2013

Not a very personable person to deal with, making the ordeal much more difficult