A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Schwartz MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karen Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Karen Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Endocrinologists.