A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Schwartz is Good. Dr. Schwartz has been reviewed by 40 patients who have provided 24 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen F. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Karen Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Schwartz, Dr. Trina Schwartz, Dr. Reina Schwartz, Dr. Rayna Schwartz