A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Schwartz MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karen Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Karen Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Endocrinologists.