Who Likes Gynecology Visits? show details Who Likes Gynecology Visits?
by Susan Lorenz on Apr 23rd, 2015

Visiting Dr. Karen Sciascia is like taking a breath of fresh air. Dr. Sciascia's outstanding professionalism and competence, coupled with her genuine consideration, patience and understanding of the human spirit, make her the ultimate gynecologist, and incredible individual. I actually look forward to my annual visits with Dr. Karen Sciascia.

Wonderful surgeon and Dr. show details Wonderful surgeon and Dr.
by Annette on Oct 11th, 2014

I had a difficult problem to diagnose, after seeing 5 or 6 other doctors I felt so frustrated and I was in so much pain. Dr Sciascia performed a hysterectomy and relieved my pain. She was so encouraging and kind and so knowledgeable. I don't know what I would have done if I didnt find her. There is nobody around that is better. I saw other doctors before I found her and she was the only one that helped me. I am feeling great and it is all because of her.

Jul 5th, 2012

Dr Sciascia puts you at ease while talking about issues that are personal. Great doctor. I had to have surgery and my family thought she was a wonderful doctor and answered all their questions and concerns. I highly recommend her.

Caring, Compassionate and accurate show details Caring, Compassionate and accurate
Nov 17th, 2011

Dr. Sciascia was recommended to me over 15 years ago when I was having issues that no other GYN was able to diagnose/treat. Dr. Sciascia listened to me, treated my condition quickly and I was feeling better in no time. Dr. S has also picked up on other medical conditions that my primary care physicians missed. She is a doctor who listens to you and works with you. I can't say enough good things about her.