A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Sedivy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Sedivy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Sedivy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Couple's Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedivy graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sedivy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Joanne Sedivy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Sedivy practice?
- Dr. Karen Sedivy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Karen Sedivy practices Family Medicine near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Hopkins Family Physicians.