Dr. Karen Sedivy Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2010

Wrong doctor

Was sent to her by my provider. Unfortunately. Informed by the front desk that she was a "Floating Doctor" and asked if that was "Ok."I messed up my jaw and when she looked at it she gave me a quizzical look as if she had never seen anything like it before. Very reassuring. Sent me to get an x-ray from a department the hospital didn't have. I was sent back to her office and she said "Sorry I sent you down there for that. I didn't know we didn't have that machine. Here's what I found out while you were gone though..." (Google?)Then she sent me to an out of network provider. Awesome. $125 bill to tell me nothing. Thanks.

March 25th, 2009

She is awesome. Very caring and makes you feel like she is genuinely interested in your health. She takes time with you and doesn't make you feel rushed.