A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Segrist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Segrist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Segrist, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segrist graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Segrist has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Saint Anthony Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lordo Segrist MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Segrist practice?
- Dr. Karen Segrist has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Segrist practices Ophthalmology near Godfrey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Florissant, MO.
See Godfrey Ophthalmologists.