A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Segrist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Segrist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segrist
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Segrist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Segrist, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segrist graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Segrist has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Saint Anthony Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lordo Segrist MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Segrist practice?
- Dr. Karen Segrist has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Segrist practices Ophthalmology near Godfrey, IL.
See Godfrey Ophthalmologists.