A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Seiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Seiter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seiter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seiter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Seiter, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiter graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Seiter has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Patricia Seiter MD is a female Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Seiter practice?
- Dr. Karen Seiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Seiter practices Medical Oncology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Oncologists.