A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Seiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Seiter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Seiter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anemia Aplastic Anemia/Bone Marrow Failure Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation Leukemia Low Platelet Counts Low White Blood Cell Counts Lymphoma Multiple Myeloma Myelodysplastic Syndromes Myeloproliferative Disorders and Leukemia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiter graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Seiter has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seiter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Seiter practice?
Dr. Karen Seiter practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists, Hawthorne Oncologists, and Hawthorne Hematologists.