A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Seiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Seiter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seiter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seiter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Seiter, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiter graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Seiter has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Patricia Seiter MD is a female Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Seiter practice?
- Dr. Karen Seiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Seiter practices Medical Oncology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Oncologists.