A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Senft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Senft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Senft, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Senft graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Senft has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Senft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Senft practice?
Dr. Karen Senft practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.