A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Servilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Servilla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Servilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Servilla graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Servilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen S Servilla MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Servilla practice?
- Dr. Karen Servilla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Servilla practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Nephrologists.