A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Shattuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Shattuck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shattuck graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Shattuck has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elaine Shattuck MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Shattuck practice?
- Dr. Karen Shattuck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Shattuck practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See League City Pediatricians.