Dr. Karen Elaine Shattuck MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Hospitalist, and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Shattuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Shattuck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shattuck graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shattuck has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shattuck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Shattuck practice?
Dr. Karen Shattuck practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Hospitalist, and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Houston, TX.
See Galveston Pediatricians and Galveston Ophthalmologists.