A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Shedlack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shedlack
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shedlack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Shedlack, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Retardation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shedlack graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Shedlack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Jean Shedlack MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Shedlack practice?
- Dr. Karen Shedlack has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Shedlack practices Psychiatry near Norwood, MA.
See Norwood Psychiatrists.