A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Sherritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Sherritt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Sherritt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherritt graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherritt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Modesto Sherritt MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Sherritt practice?
- Dr. Karen Sherritt has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Sherritt practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.