Learn more about Dr. Karen Shimshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Shimshak, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shimshak
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shimshak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Shimshak, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Shimshak graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shimshak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen S Shimshak MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Shimshak practice?
- Dr. Karen Shimshak has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Shimshak practices Ophthalmology near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Ophthalmologists.