Ophthalmologist
377 W River Woods Pkwy
Ste 115
Milwaukee, WI 53212
414-271-7200
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Cautious and well thought out  |  show details
by mjk on Aug 20th, 2013

Our son has had to have eye surgeries for his lazy eye. We felt the care we received from Dr. Shimshak was cautious and accurate. She answers our questions and explains what is to be expected during his course of treatment.

|  Bring your little ones elsewhere...  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

Very minimal time spent with us. Very big charges for services hardly rendered.Very nice to us until questioned about it, phone calls not returned :(

|  Anonymous  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

I was very happy and glad to be redirected to Dr.Shimshak. She has excellente staff which greet everyone with respect. I was initially refered to "a great" ophthomologist who never explained in detail what was wrong with my childs eyes (very important organ of the body). I went to Dr. Shimshak for a second opinion and she explained EVERYTHING in detail with pictures and handouts. Would highly recommend her!!!!!!!!

|  anonymous  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2011

She is kind of short with my visits. She claimed my daughter had all these problems when others tell me she's fine. She made her have surgery when she was 2 years old. I am looking for a second opinion.

|  WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
by Courtney M on Apr 23rd, 2010

Dr. Shimshak is great with children and very caring. She is patient and explains things in very simple terms that are easy to understand. I would highly recommend her!