A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Singer, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Singer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Singer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen R Singer MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen R. Singer practice?
- Dr. Karen Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Singer practices Plastic Surgery near Seminole, FL.
See Seminole Plastic Surgeons.