Learn more about Dr. Karen Sky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Sky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sky
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Sky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sky graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Sky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Melanie Sky MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Sky practice?
- Dr. Karen Sky has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Sky practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Rheumatologists.