A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Smith-Silone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Smith-Silone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith-Silone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Smith-Silone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital, Newark, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lynn Smith-Silone DO is a female Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Smith-Silone practice?
- Dr. Karen Smith-Silone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Smith-Silone practices Gynecology near Newark, OH.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.