A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Guthrie Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Guthrie Snow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Guthrie Snow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie Snow graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Guthrie Snow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Guthrie Snow MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Guthrie Snow practice?
- Dr. Karen Guthrie Snow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Guthrie Snow practices Family Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Family Physicians.