Overall Review

3.6

September 17th, 2015
Good experience
She was attentive and helped me decide what course of action to take. It is very hard to get through to the office.

September 14th, 2015
Very Good Doctor
Dr. Snow is a very nice doctor, very personable, patient and caring. I have never had anything seriously wrong with me but I would not hesitate to go to her if I did.

May 14th, 2015
not good at all
Was a patient of hers for years but when I got switched to humana medicaid she dropped me like a bad habit. Now I have to reestablish myself with a new Dr. And start from scratch. I have a lot of medical problems so this has really made my life difficult.

July 7th, 2011
Dr. Snow has been my primary care physician for over 7 years. She is extremely knowledgeable and is able to convey information to me in an easily understandable manner. I trust her completely with my health care and would highly recommend her as a physician. Her staff is also friendly, courteous, and very helpful. I now only have a second home in the Pensacola area, but I feel so confident in her care that I still fly in to use her as my doctor.

January 7th, 2011
Lost Her Way
I started seeing Dr Snow years ago. She was a great doctor who really cared what was going on with you and your life. She took time to listen to your concerns. Now its very hard to get in to see her, and the whole time it is rush,rush rush. No time to even discuss things. Just write a bunch of scripts, and out you go.

November 30th, 2010
Didn't even get in to see doctor. I called to make an appointment several times and was sent to voice mail twice and hung up on twice. I finally left message and never recieved a call back. The next day I called early and finally spoke with a person that told me it had been so long since my last appointment I had to be re-established as a new patient. She said she would need $35 for school/work excuses, call backs, lost prescriptions. Otherwise, I would be charged $35 for each need as it came up. What? No wonder healthcare needs reform. They are creating charges for things that used to be part of a visit.