Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Sobers-Brown
Dr. Karen Sobers-Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blackwood, NJ, with another office in Stratford, NJ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sobers-Brown is affiliated with Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill, Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township and Capital Health System - Fuld Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Sobers-Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Karen Sobers-Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.
Dr. Neelesh Parikh
Blackwood, NJ 0.01 mi17
Dr. James Mccabe III
Blackwood, NJ 0.01 mi26
Dr. George Katzenbach III
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Blackwood, NJ 0.01 mi16