A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Solar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Solar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Solar graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Solar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Kay Solar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Solar practice?
- Dr. Karen Solar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Solar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.