A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Soriano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Soriano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Soriano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Soriano graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Soriano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Soriano MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen Soriano practice?
- Dr. Karen Soriano has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Soriano practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.