Family Physicians, General Practitioner
Video profile
1240 Wrights Ln
West Chester, PA 19380
(610) 431-1210
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Very good, with reservations  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2013

Every time I have gone to her she has accurately diagnosed the problem and explained things clearly to me and I am confident in her ability. I like the fact that it's possible to see one of her staff after normal hours when they have walk ins with their phsyicians' assistants or nurses available, though I've never used them. BUT wait times are appalling and it can take forever to make a non-emergency appointment. I need to allow the entire morning or the entire afternoon. I have never waited less than an hour and on one memorable occasion it was 2 1/2 hours after the appoinment time before I saw her. There's no excuse for that level of rudeness and arrogance. This means that I have to be really sick before I'm willing to make an appointment and what good is that?

|  Very disappointing  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2013

As the daughter of a long-time patient of hers who has the beginnings of dementia, I am very disappointed at the lack of attention Dr. Squire gives to those people who can speak about her problems. She is more inclined to believe the patient even if the patient gives false or misleading information as a result of her mental state and seems to be cavalier in addressing my concerns and those of her residence staff. I would not recommend her to someone who needs geriatric care.

|  Great experience!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Squire! As a new patient, I was relieved to get an appointment with her about 48 hours after I called to set up an appointment. I arrived early in case there was extra paperwork since I was new (there was one brief form), and was called back to a room before my appointment time. Dr. Squire asked me many questions to fully understand the problem I was having, identified the source of the problem, and carefully explained how to best treat the issue. She was very friendly and took time to answer all my questions. She was efficient but not rushed. I'd definitely recommend her to others, especially if you need to see a doctor on short notice.

|  awesome  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

I was looking for a new doctor and was somewhat skeptical. I arrived at the office as a new patient and was greeted by a courteous hello and smile from staff. The decor was tremendously relaxing and didn't look or feel or look like a doctor's office at all! My wait did not give me enought time to finish my magazine article. The nurse was efficienty, thorough, and mannerly. Dr Squire arrived and was concerned and complete in her evaluation. I received excellent referrals. I have been back to the office several times since and am always amazed at the positive experiences. I will continue to visit DrSquire's office as long as I am a resident in chester county.

|  Dr. Squire is great!  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

Dr. Squire was very caring and spent a lot of time with me even though my medical issue was relatively minor. I am fortunate to have a physician who is still willing to listen to patients.

|  Danger  |  show details
May 22nd, 2011

Four serious and one life threatening conditions misdiagnosed resulting in emergency hospitalization. Suggested the removal of a vital organ without performing a biopsy. Her unprofessional handling of very serious illnesses has resulted in a major decline in quality of life for the patient.

|  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

Karen Squire has been my physician for over 20 years.She has diagnosed efficiently every thing so far ! She is warm and caring, I trust her completely.

|  show details
by Joanne on Sep 3rd, 2010

Poor experience with the office staff and after reading the reviews, as positive, with the doctorJoanne

|  Shining example for her profession  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2010

You'll find no better bedside manner or a more caring practitioner anywhere. She takes whatever time is necessary for each patient, which can mean a long wait if she had to help someone before you, but it's worth it. She also knows her stuff. Dr. Squire has given me relief from conditions about which previous doctors were clueless.My only hesitation in praising her work would be that it could make it more difficult to get an appointment with her! But if one can't get an appointment with Dr. Squire, her associates are also very good.There have been problems with her staff measuring up to her level, but things have been better recently than at times in the past.

|  Dr. Squire should be cloned!  |  show details
by E.A.M on Oct 21st, 2008

There is not enough time in a day for her to serve. She is thorough, informed, patient, loyal, and hears your need. If you are honest with her, she will exceed your expectations. I am grateful to be a patient of Dr. Squires.

|  Fantastic doctor  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. Squire's for the past seven years and she is one of the best primary care physicians I have ever worked with. She listens and takes the time to really understand your concerns, aches and pains. I highly recommend her!