Overall Review

July 25th, 2016
Im a care giver an have been one for over 25 years an I have never met a Dr and its staff that is amazingly wonderful and truly caring for the care of my client , thank you for your kindness an understanding

November 11th, 2015
Superb and most inteligent family medicine doctor anyone can ask for
Dr. Squire is the best family medicine doctor anyone wish to have. I am also a retired medical professional who just moved into this area. I am very fortunate to be refered by one of local friends to Dr. Squire. She is highly inteligent and uptodated in modern medicine and she cares patients as just like her family, she explains thoroughly and in detail, she listens to patient with sincerity, her diagnosis is very much systemic and accurate, and she advise patents what to do in very understandable manner, her bedside manner is great, and her staffs are also very friendly!

January 8th, 2015
All this doctor is concerned about is typing on her iPad. Does not listen or address patient concerns?

December 14th, 2013
Very good, with reservations
Every time I have gone to her she has accurately diagnosed the problem and explained things clearly to me and I am confident in her ability. I like the fact that it's possible to see one of her staff after normal hours when they have walk ins with their phsyicians' assistants or nurses available, though I've never used them. BUT wait times are appalling and it can take forever to make a non-emergency appointment. I need to allow the entire morning or the entire afternoon. I have never waited less than an hour and on one memorable occasion it was 2 1/2 hours after the appoinment time before I saw her. There's no excuse for that level of rudeness and arrogance. This means that I have to be really sick before I'm willing to make an appointment and what good is that?

August 5th, 2012
Great experience!
I had a great experience with Dr. Squire! As a new patient, I was relieved to get an appointment with her about 48 hours after I called to set up an appointment. I arrived early in case there was extra paperwork since I was new (there was one brief form), and was called back to a room before my appointment time. Dr. Squire asked me many questions to fully understand the problem I was having, identified the source of the problem, and carefully explained how to best treat the issue. She was very friendly and took time to answer all my questions. She was efficient but not rushed. I'd definitely recommend her to others, especially if you need to see a doctor on short notice.

August 31st, 2011
Dr. Squire is great!
Dr. Squire was very caring and spent a lot of time with me even though my medical issue was relatively minor. I am fortunate to have a physician who is still willing to listen to patients.

March 14th, 2011
Karen Squire has been my physician for over 20 years.She has diagnosed efficiently every thing so far ! She is warm and caring, I trust her completely.

April 20th, 2010
Shining example for her profession
You'll find no better bedside manner or a more caring practitioner anywhere. She takes whatever time is necessary for each patient, which can mean a long wait if she had to help someone before you, but it's worth it. She also knows her stuff. Dr. Squire has given me relief from conditions about which previous doctors were clueless.My only hesitation in praising her work would be that it could make it more difficult to get an appointment with her! But if one can't get an appointment with Dr. Squire, her associates are also very good.There have been problems with her staff measuring up to her level, but things have been better recently than at times in the past.

October 21st, 2008
Dr. Squire should be cloned!
There is not enough time in a day for her to serve. She is thorough, informed, patient, loyal, and hears your need. If you are honest with her, she will exceed your expectations. I am grateful to be a patient of Dr. Squires.

April 15th, 2008
Fantastic doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Squire's for the past seven years and she is one of the best primary care physicians I have ever worked with. She listens and takes the time to really understand your concerns, aches and pains. I highly recommend her!