A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Stanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Stanek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Stanek, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanek graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Stanek has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Stanek MD and PHD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Karen Stanek practice?
- Dr. Karen Stanek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Stanek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Physiatrists.