A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Stanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Stanek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanek
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stanek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Stanek, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanek graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Stanek has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Stanek MD and PHD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Karen Stanek practice?
- Dr. Karen Stanek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Stanek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Physiatrists.