Dr. Karen Starkey MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017
Wonderful!
Wonderful doctor who really cares about you!

April 6th, 2013
Changed to another OB at 34 weeks!
Dr. Starkey was my ob/gyn for 8 years, at which time I became pregnant with our first child. My prenatal appointments were absolutely fine until I was about 30 weeks along. She was in the process of moving offices (and staff?) but this was no excuse for the difficulty I had in trying to schedule my bi-monthly and then weekly appointments as my due date approached. The nurses didn't weigh me or take blood pressure, etc. As a first-time expectant parent, I suspected this wasn't normal. My suspicions were confirmed after I spoke w/ several of my other friends. At 34 weeks I picked up and RAN to another OB/GYN where I received prompt and excellent care all the way to my delivery at 38 weeks. I was surprised at the lack of attention I received from Dr. Starkey and her staff as my due date approached as she was always a great doc. But I have to say, I L-O-V-E my new Ob/GYN as they are always prompt, courteous and spend time with me to answer any and all questions. Sorry Dr. Starkey - wish I could rate this higher, but I was left high and dry at a critical time - wouldn't wish that on another expectant mom.

May 25th, 2012
I have known Dr. Starkey for at least 15 years, and have fdound her to be an excellent doctor. She is friendly, very helpful, and I have found nohing to complain about. In fact, I would like to get an appointment with her again soon. She is probably one of the best doctors I have ever known. In fact I lost contact with her, and have been searching trying to find where she moved her practice to. I really care about her.

January 20th, 2011
Dr. Starkey is great!
I have been a patient for about 9 years. Dr Starkey delivered my second baby and she was fantastic during the delivery. I have continued to see Dr. Starkey because I enjoy her humor, personality and her bedside manor.

October 26th, 2010
Dr Karen Starkey is an exellent Dr. She is very professional ,caring ,courteous and very thorough. She was very patient and concerned about my health issues. This site unfortuntately only allow a rating as high as three..Dr Starkey rating is well above the options allowed. She deserve high number then the options allowed.

March 5th, 2010
Most caring and competant doctor I've ever gone to.
Dr. Starkey not only was gentle and caring, she was able to find a cancer missed by my other doctor. I will always be grateful.

March 9th, 2009
Dr. Starkey is always there for me.
Dr. Starkey has been caring and supportive of me. I can call and get an appointment within 48 hours. She doesn't have P.A.'s, you always see her. She has gotten me through alot.

October 25th, 2016