A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Stewart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University Of Pr.
Dr. Stewart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen I Stewart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen I. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Karen Stewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Stewart practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Family Physicians and Melbourne Geriatric Doctors.