A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Stewart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University Of Pr.
Dr. Stewart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen I Stewart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen I. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Karen Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Stewart practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Family Physicians and Melbourne Geriatric Doctors.